1. Do I need to buy the ticket in advance or can I buy it at the point of sale before leaving the service?
You can buy the tickets from the moment they are put on sale, without it being essential that you buy them with a certain advance. However, it is important to keep in mind that:
- The physical outlets will only send tickets during the opening hours (See the location and schedules of our ticket offices and agencies here).
- That the sale of tickets at the box office will be closed for a specific service in the following cases:
- When the available seats for that service are exhausted in any case.
- Therefore, we recommend that you buy the ticket with some advance to avoid problems of availability of seats, especially on long haul routes.
- How and where can I buy my ticket?
As a general rule, there are several options when buying a ticket:
- Through our website www.iberocoach.es, provided that the selected service has online sales enabled.
- At ticket offices, offices and agencies. Check here the time and location of our points of sale.
- On the bus itself, through the driver and whenever the route sale is available.
- Through travel agencies, (mainly for long-distance regular lines).
- Can I choose the seats I want on my bus trip?
You can select the seats you want from those available at the time of purchase. In any case it is important to know that you can only select the seat in those expeditions that have this option enabled, something that you can check in the purchase process.
- I purchased the ticket online. What happens if I lose it?
If you have lost your printed ticket you can reprint it through the module “Manage your Booking” of the web following these steps. Likewise, since all the tickets purchased through the web portal are registered, you could go to the ticket office and request that we print a copy of your ticket, for which you must prove the ownership of it by showing the corresponding identity document. Otherwise, a copy of the ticket can not be printed.
Keep in mind also that once the official departure time of the expedition is over, your tickets will lose all validity and it will not be possible to print them through the web.
Support for screen readers has been enabled.
- What is the validity period of a round trip ticket purchased with an open return?
The validity of the round trip ticket will be six months from the date of issue. The validity of the round trip tickets will be 6 months from the date of departure.
- During the purchase process it is not possible for me to select a specific date or route, what is the reason?
If you can not link a date with the selected source and destination, it means that the service is not available. This can happen because the online sale is not enabled for that particular service or because there are no available places for it.